To facilitate the refund process with the purpose of improving both the Payer and Vendor customer experience when dealing with refunds due to incorrect payments through the PayCargo platform, by:
- reducing the number of days for the refund to take place, and
- simplifying the steps for the Vendor to return the funds.
Rights and obligations
PayCargo as facilitator:
- PayCargo is committed to inform the Vendor on a refund request on the same day that the request is submitted.
- PayCargo is committed to inform the Vendor on a refund request with detailed payment information and the refund reason to facilitate the Vendor’s approval/denial of the reimbursement.
- PayCargo is committed to maintain the Payer informed in all communications with the Vendor.
- PayCargo is committed to issue the approved refund to the Payer customer within 48 hours.
- PayCargo is committed to invoice the Vendor every 15 days for all refunds previously approved by the Vendor.
- The Payer’s responsibility is to provide detailed payment information and the refund
- The Vendor’s responsibility is to approve/deny the refund request within 2-3 business days with the appropriate feedback to relay to the Payer.
- The Vendor’s responsibility is to pay the invoice upon
- PayCargo reserves the right to close a refund request case due to lack of response from Vendor exceeding 15 business days, informing both involved parties to resolve refund request directly between them.