ACB Trans uses the combination of decades of logistics and warehousing experience and the most modern technology to deliver next-level services in the transportation industry. Operating out of Addison, Illinois, a Chicago suburb in the United States, ACB Trans has an international customer base, serving customers globally. From basic warehousing to packing & shipping services, and value-added services like assembly and finishing of your products, whatever your business needs to handle your products – we can provide.
We can handle every aspect of packing, shipping, and distribution if needed – or simply provide shelf space and handling instead. It all depends on what you need. Our customers have found excellent value in our services, whether they simply want to store products with us, or if they want us to handle complex tasks like Assembly, Finishing, Tagging, Conditioning, Kitting, (Re) Packaging, Packing, and Labeling and have us handle every step of the product delivery pipeline.
ACB Trans Advantages
ACB Trans Inc is an asset-based warehousing company, utilizing our own warehouses and personnel to operate. We continually strive for world class performance and solutions that will meet and exceed your expectations.
- Loading, Sorting & Palletizing
- B2B & B2C
- Long and short terms Solutions
DISTRIBUTION & FULFILLMENT
Our warehousing expertise offers the following services:
- Pick and Pack
- Storage (short and long-term)
- Inventory control and management
- Cross docking
- Vendor Consolidation Programs
- Transportation Management
- Reverse Logistics
- Quality Control
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Distribution and warehousing is constantly evolving in today’s economy. Stay ahead of your competition and exceed your customers’ expectations with ACB value added services.
- (Re) Packaging
ACB offers a scalable system to optimize your warehouse and distribution process.
- Inventory Management
- Improve Data Quality
- Streamline Processes to help ensure the process of the right job at the right time
- Increased visibility allows you to scale operations and manage business growth
- Track and trace allows you to oversee the movement of goods and view order status in real time.