As the air cargo community representation, ACB (Air Cargo Belgium) strives to make BRUcargo the most attractive, efficient, innovative and successful logistical platform.
On behalf of airlines, handlers, forwarders, the airport authority and other stakeholders, we set out strategic and ambitious goals for the development of air cargo. We put in place procedures for improved operations, take the lead in projects and we get in contact with all stakeholders and government agencies to address topics of common interest. We do this by a strong community cooperation and approach.
At all times, our goals and objectives are in the interest of the air cargo community as a group and to the overall benefit of our industry.
Air Cargo Belgium has its offices at BRUcargo, the dedicated cargo area of Brussels Airport. You can find us in building 706, close to the Brussels Airport cargo offices.
Our goals are in the interest of the air cargo community as a group and to the overall benefit of our industry.
- Strong cargo community working
- Long term success of all companies at BRUcargo and the cargo community
- Growth in cargo volumes
- Increased operational efficiency
- Optimal qualitative services
- Marketing and communication
Air Cargo Belgium VZW Advantages
The ACB association could or should be part of a range of tasks and assignments.
- Lobby towards government agencies: customs, FAVV, BCAA …
- Facilitation of training, employment, guided tours …
- Operational efficiency and innovation (RFS, SLA’s, KPI’s, procedures …)
- Competitive environment
- Enhancing community feeling
- Projects: BSG, e-freight …
- Central office activities
- Central office facilitator for members