We are a fully licensed Customs Brokerage firm located in the greater Denver area with the ability and expertise to clear shipments through U.S. Customs and Border Protection in all major ports within the United States.
Importing goods into the United States can be a challenging process. American Eagle Customs Broker make this process as simple as possible for all importers by providing support every step of the way. From tariff classification to navigating through International Trade Agreements and complying with government agencies such as FDA, EPA and others, we use our expertise to make Customs clearance a worry free process for the importers.
There are several customs brokers in the Denver area to choose from however we have built a reputation of “getting it right the first time.” American Eagle Customs Broker does all of the necessary work in advance to insure that the information is correct, the goods are classified properly resulting in the correct amount of duties & fees paid to U.S. Customs and eliminating the additional administrative work required to correct any errors.
American Eagle Customs Broker Advantages
- Customs Clearance: In order to import merchandise into the United States, in most cases a formal Customs Entry is required. We can handle your import procedures, filing all necessary forms with Customs in order to clear your goods as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Tariff Classification: The proper classification of your merchandise is critical. That will determine the amount of duty to be paid and also indicates other requirements for each particular product. By complying with Customs regulations you are assured of paying the correct duty amounts.
- Customs Bonds: CBP requires a Customs Bond for all entries. Customs bond is a financial guaranty, similar to an insurance policy, to cover any potential duties, taxes, and charges that may accrue, in the event that these fees are not paid to U.S. Customs by the importer. If you import on a regular basis a “continuous bond” is recommended. If you only import on occasion, a “single entry bond” may be the most economical choice.
- Importer Security Filing ’10+2‘: ISF is needed for cargo arriving to the United States by vessel. Importers are required to provide specific information regarding their shipments 24 hours prior to the merchandise being loaded on the vessel at the country of export.
- Payment of Duty: It is very important to pay duties and fees timely to avoid penalties. As your Customs Broker, we can make the payment of duties to Customs on your behalf.
- Transportation: American Eagle Customs Brokerur logistics partners and freight forwarding associates are specially prepared to economically handle the intricacies of all your U.S. import transportation needs. Be it AIR Cargo, rail transport, or with any LTL or full container truck load.