Aqualine International, Inc. was established in 2006. We are a Non Vessel Operation Common Carrier ( NVOCC ) and are fully compliant with Federal Maritime Commission requirements as a Bonded Ocean Transport Intermediary ( OTI ). We have more than 30 official agents in various countries, covering all the major ports in the world. These are carefully selected agents who are most professional and reliable in handling all your logistics needs. We never stop increasing our knowledge of the Industry, and employ very experienced and knowledgeable staff, and are on our way to expanding even further.
Aqualine International Inc. is committed to providing customers with efficient service, while fulfilling our social responsibility as a leading Freight Forwarder, both here and abroad. One of the many advantages of using our freight forwarding service is that it handles ancillary services that are a part of the international shipping business.
Aqualine International Advantages:
- International Freight Forwarding Service: LCL ( Less than container load ) shipment, FCL ( Full container load ) shipment and AIR cargo.
- Consolidation Services: We are Master Consolidator from major points in China and Far East to USA
- Door to Door Service: Total coordination is available for your shipment. We handle origin pick up, customs clearance, and delivery to your customer.
- Project Cargo Forwarding & Coordination: We handle oversize cargo, transloading, in bond shipments etc., Please contact us for quote & services.
- Marine Cargo Insurance: Many shippers are misled into relying on the carriers to pay for losses in transit, such as , wet damage, broken cartons, missing cartons etc,. However, law or tariff restrictions limit the liability of most carriers. Aqualine is able to provide you with competitive rate coverage to cover these unforeseen events.
- Canada Trucking, US Inland and Mexico Services: We service delivery to Canada and can also arrange inland pickup and delivery to and from all major ports in the USA. We are also expert in handling bonded shipments to and From Mexico to USA.
- ISF Filing Service: We have two useful services for your choice. 1. Complete our Importer Security Filing form with POA ( Power of Attorney). We’ll enter, validate and transmit your ISF to CBP for you. 2. We provide user ID to access our Web-Based entry file and monitor on your own.