Boston Freight Terminals is a neutral U.S. Customs and Border Protection Facility which has provided full international cargo handling services to the import and export community of New England since 1980.
Located at The International Cargo Center of New England, their site has over five acres and 80,000 square feet of warehouse, office space and container yard.
Their thirty-two-door facility is complete with drive in ramp capability, fenced in lock-up storage and is furnished with permanent racking.
The facility is equipped with 24-hour fire and electronic surveillance systems. In addition, our complex is monitored by Marine Park security services.
Boston Freight Terminals is under contract with U.S. Customs and Border Protection as a fully bonded Container Freight Station (CFS), Central Examination Station (CES) and U.S. Customs General Order (GO) Warehouse.
Boston Freight Terminals is also a U.S. Customs Designated Foreign Trade Zone.
Boston Freight Terminals assists clients in gaining competitive advantage by single siting at a multi-modal location dedicated to providing full cargo handling services with optimal accessibility .
Boston Freight Terminals Advantages
- Serving the world through the Boston gateway since 1980
- We are a neutral facility providing service to all the transportation community
- New 80,000 square foot heated warehouse
- 32 loading docks/doors
- U.S. Customs Border Patrol on-site office
- U.S. Customs Bonded Container Freight Station (CFS)
- Centralized U.S. Customs Bonded/ Exam Station (CES)
- U.S. Customs Designated Free Trade Zone (FTZ)
- US Customs Bonded General Order Warehouse (G.O.)
- Complete ocean and air cargo handling services for both import and export
- One-stop Sea-Air-Rail-Trucking & warehousing services
- Dedicated trucking for airfreight services
- 24/7 web-based cargo tracking and freight availability
- 24 Hour digital video surveillance
- Same day and next day LTL and TL shipping between New York / New Jersey and Boston
- LTL and TL truckload regional and national service
- Integrated warehousing, consolidation, and distribution services
- Cargo Transloading and Cross-Dock capabilities
- Specialty projects including Automobile loading
- On the authorized tandem-trailer route
- First/last exit on the Massachusetts Turnpike
- Located at the south entrance to the Ted Williams Tunnel
- 4 minutes from the Logan Air Cargo Terminal/ 4 minutes from the Conley Ocean Cargo Terminal
- The only private curb cut on the Boston Truck By-Pass Road
- Located on the Heavyweight and Oversized Cargo Access Road