In 2008, Jim Crane, a logistics industry veteran, founded Crane Worldwide Logistics with a vision to enable global trade for our clients at the highest level of excellence, create a sense of accomplishment for our team members and elevate the communities we work in.
Jim Crane’s legacy in logistics dates back to 1984 when he founded Eagle Global Logistics (EGL), which grew from a small domestic freight forwarder to a top global logistics provider with 10,000 employees and $4 billion in revenue by 2007. Jim and a team of his former EGL executives banded together to launch a company with an opportunity to start fresh with the latest technology and renewed commitment to excellence, customer service, and innovation.
At Crane Worldwide Logistics, we are proud of our impressive growth, which has seen us achieve $1 billion in revenue within ten years, with operations on every continent and over 130 locations in 30 countries.
Crane Worldwide Logistics as a privately-owned company headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA, we are committed to investing in strategic areas that will allow us to provide greater value to our partners worldwide.
Crane Worldwide Logistics Advantages
- Air Freight: Experience a full range of expedited and consolidated global air freight services. We are here to support your logistics challenges!
- Battery Logistics: Shipping Lithium-ion batteries needs safe and secure handling and transportation.
- Cargo Insurance: Protect your shipments with cargo insurance coverage for all your transportation needs.
- Contract Logistics: A unique, global footprint of multi-tenant warehouse facilities in key distribution markets. Scalable warehouse solutions for all your logistics needs.
- Customs Broker: Providing full-service customs brokerage in the United States and Canada, for all ports of entry.
- E-commerce Shipping: Our e-commerce logistics solutions are designed exclusively to fit your business model.
- Ground: National and international trucking capabilities built to provide road transportation services to serve your ground freight needs.
- Managed Transportation: Our transportation management offers the best in class, high touch solution with excellent service, execution, and technology
- Ocean Freight: Global ocean freight coverage allows us to cover all major freight trade lanes for both FCL and LCL ocean shipping.
- Project Logistics: Skills and solutions for solving your global, oversized cargo challenges. Your project logistics problems – solved!
- Rail Freight: Secure, reliable railway freight transportation from China to Europe has provided our clients with a unique opportunity to save time and money.
- Trade Advisory: Our international trade advisory program is designed to deliver expert international trade and compliance information when you need it the most.
- Value Added Services: Effective and efficient solutions that will add value to your global or local operations.