Established in 1997, CU Transport has expanded rapidly in the evolving international transportation and logistics markets.
They are a licensed NVOCC, Freight Forwarder, and have an 80,000 sq. ft. Warehouse.
CU Transport can accommodate the logistical requirements of every importer and exporter by offering a full range of door-to-door one stop logistics solutions.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, throughout the years, they have progressively established a branch office in New York and partner offices in Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Canada, and agents in 116 countries.
At the same time, they have developed their cargo service coverage and quality to a full “supply chain” oriented revolution.
CU Transport have completely fulfilled their customers’ needs, from the global Ocean/Air freight forwarding to assigned warehousing/distribution, and marine/air insurance etc.
Combining excellent values and top-notch know how, CUT has to be your best strategic partner in global transportation and logistics services.
- Free consultant service for cargo export and import.
- Familiar with local customs regulations in USA and China.
- Many Branch offices and agents in major port cities in USA and China.
- Especially competitive freight rate for machinery, all kinds of vehicles, lubricating oil, metal/plastic scraps to China.
- Specialize in exporting documentation: letters of credits, bank Draft, Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, cargo insurance, import permits, and regulatory documentations.
- Special project shipments include oversized, overweight, hazardous, high-tech machinery device, and etc.
- Weekly consolidation shipments to major cities of China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Tianjing, Dalian, Qingdao, Ningbo, ect.