Your Import / Export & Customs Management Services with the perfect solutions for your international Business. We can work on your cargo on time which helps your business continue moving.
As your Agent we will:
- ISF Filing Importer Security Filing (ISF 10+2) is a mandatory extra layer of security of Ocean Freight (Vessel) imports. It informs US Customs: Importer, goods and shipper details before the shipment enters the United States. (ACI for Canada, ENS for the Europe).
- Documentation To avoid delays and possible difficulties, both in the shipment of the cargo and upon arrival at US customs; It is important to have the documents with the necessary and accurate information. Basically: B/L, CI, PL, COO and the correct HTS.
- Continuous Bond For frequently imports into the USA, we recommend you to purchase an annual bond to avoid purchasing a bond for every shipment. Annual Bond is a great saving and will keep your goods flowing thru USA ports.
- Arrival Notice The consignee or notify party designated may will be notified via an arrival notice within 5 days or less of port arrival, by the delivery agent listed on the B/L. Several documents need to be filed with customs before your shipment arrives at port.
- Customs Clearance Customs will process your shipment: *Inspecting the paperwork *Determinate if duties apply *Request duty payment, *Following confirmation of payment *Release of import. The consignee is responsible for payment of any duties, taxes, and other fees.
- Some Advices ETDs and ETAs are never guaranteed by the sea carrier and are subject to change at any time. Keep in mind that it can take up to 7 days before the cargo is loaded at the loading port. Ocean freight is generally cleared within 1 or 2 days of the ship landing in port.
Enzo’s International LLC Advantages
- ISF Filing
- Continuous Bond
- Arrival Notice
- Customs Clearance
- Some Advices