Fajardo Trucking

Fajardo Trucking

About Fajardo Trucking

Fajardo Trucking is a quality driven provider of expedited trucking services throughout Southern California. It was founded to service all of its customers as individuals with unique requirements for their freight transport needs.

Our trucks operate daily out of the LAX area, which allows us to handle your last minute pick-ups and deliveries. We are a company who’s main focus is it’s customers, treating every customer as if it were our only one. We continually strive to provide our customers with impeccable service, value and dependability, while keeping our rates extremely competitive.

Does your company have unique transportation needs? We provide customized services and we specialize in cargo creative logistics. Let us build a completely customized transportation package tailored to your needs.

Just let us know what you need and we’ll draft a transportation plan that will be beneficial to you. Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%.We are very interested in earning your business, and proving to you that Fajardo Trucking is the best choice for all of your freight transportation needs.

Fajardo Trucking advantages

Air and Ocean Freight (Import & Export)
Container Drayage (Import & Export)
Freight Storage (Short & Long Term)
Local Pickup and Deliveries
Warehousing, Palletizing, Devanning, Labeling and Repacking
Special Services

Hot Shots throughout California, Arizona and Nevada
Same day rush delivery services
Residential Deliveries
Upcoming Services

Full Cotainers
Inland Trucking (West coast, Midwest, East coast)

For more information please visit paycargo.com