Fred Hall & Associates, Inc. began with two employees, quickly grew to four, and then continued growing over the next few years.
Proudly, they still have the two clients with whom they originally opened their doors in 1983, and they remain as two of their largest and most valued clients.
Fred Hall & Associates‘ growth over the years has been a controlled growth, sometimes declining new business which may detract from their focus on quality service to all clients.
In 1988, they joined with about 15 other Customs brokers and became principle partners in United Shipping, Inc., a worldwide network of privately owned, independent Customs broker and freight forwarders.
In doing so, they were able to enhance their transportation services to clients based on volume buying power. Today, United Shipping has over 100 partners, with 250 offices, worldwide.
They can handle cargo to or from any location in the world, and do so with confidence because their USI partners are not just a foreign agent whom they never see, but are people they meet with annually at worldwide meetings.
Fred Hall & Associates advantages
- Customs regulations and procedures
- Carriage of goods, including laws relating to ocean and air transportation
- Methods of packing and stowing goods
- INCO terms and U.N. Codes.
- Comprehensive transport and trade services
- NVOCC Services operating in all major trade lanes
- Competitive Freight Rates, Service Fees, Cargo Insurance & Customs Bonds
- Reliable partners with proven track records
- Annual Worldwide Partner Meetings
- 24-Hour Internet-based SMS (Under Development)