General Noli International Freight Forwarders is an Italian multinational corporation, fully engaged in seafreight and airfreight, from anywhere to anywhere in the world.
The company was founded in 1979 in Modena. Today, by virtue of a worldwide network, it avails itself of 3000 employees and 300 offices, between affiliates, agents and correspondents.
The highly qualified staff, supported by an efficient and modern IT system, allows General Noli to offer services tailored to the needs of each client.
The high standard of quality and service is maintained through the continual tracking of the shipments and the prompt relay of updates of status to the clientele.
This standard is achieved thanks to the constant exchange of information among their staff and an advanced Track & Trace system.
The creation of Vertical Markets, headed by professionals with vast experience in the various product groups, contributes to offers specifically directed to global companies.
General Noli Advantages
- Highly experienced multilingual staff ready to serve any customer’s need and inquiries
- Overland and intermodal cargo transportation in order to optimize time and reduce freight cost
- Collaboration with reliable and reputable carriers and partners
- Door delivery services – DAP, DAT and DDP.
- Custom brokerage service
- Hazardous goods
- U.S. C-TPAT validated as well as China Class A certified
- Tracking and tracing capabilities
- Covering the world through our affiliates and network of trusted agents