Customs brokers with over twenty years of experience in the field. They specialize in perishable products, specifically: fish, seafood, produce, and fresh-cut flowers.
GT Brokers Corp can file entries with the highest level of compliance with government regulations.
Their import specialists maintain up-to-date certification by the national customs brokers & forwarders association of America.
GT Brokers Corp invest in its own proprietary software design for perishable cargo. They can exchange data electronically with their clients for greater accuracy and provide them access to their documents.
They belong to the industry associations: NCBFAA and FCBF.
GT Brokers Corp are also committed to the safety of their client’s supply chain by participating in C_TPAT initiative.
GT Brokers Corp offers personalized service to their clients by getting to know their logistics, forming relationships, and keeping them up-to-date with regulations.
Also, they offer training on import processes and suggestions to strengthen the safety of their supply chain.
GT Brokers Corp Advantages
- Reduced number of CBP examinations
- Access to the Free and Secure Trade (FAST) Lanes at the land borders
- Shorter wait times at the border
- Front of the line inspections
- Possible exemption from Stratified Exams
- Business resumption priority following a natural disaster or terrorist attack
- Assignment of a Supply Chain Security Specialist to the company
- Access to the CTPAT web-based Portal system and a library of training materials
- Additional benefits by being recognized as a trusted trade Partner by foreign Customs administrations that have signed Mutual Recognition with the United States
- Eligibility for other programs, such as the Food and Drug Administration’s Secure Supply Chain program and the Importer Self-Assessment Program (ISA)
- Priority consideration at CBP’s industry-focused Centers of Excellence and Expertise