JPLogistics, Inc. is a NVOCC, Freight Forwarding, and total logistics company established in 2013.
Our goal is to become your dependable business partner by providing prompt and accurate 24/7 customer service. JPLogistics, Inc. is solution to your international logistics.
JPLogistics Inc Advantages
- AIR FREIGHT SERVICE: JPLogistics, Inc. has solutions to your air freight, regardless of the size or the type of your cargo. We provide solutions that range from time critical next flight out to affordable value air for less critical shipments.
- OCEAN FREIGHT SERVICE: JPLogistics, Inc. has built relationships with all major International Ocean Carriers to afford our customers with all multi-mode ocean options available. Whether you’re shipping Less than Container Load (LCL) to Full Container Load (FCL), we offer options with varied departures and arrivals to fit your needs, including specialty vessel options.
- DOMESTIC FREIGHT SERVICE: We understand that exceptional management of domestic freight shipping is crucial to your business. Our wide range of commercial domestic freight solutions will get your goods safely across the city, state or country over the road, by rail, or by sea.
- CUSTOMS BROKERAGE: JPLogistics, Inc. in-house customs broker offers efficient and knowledgeable customs brokerage services to help safely guide your shipments through the complex import customs clearance process into the United States.
- PROJECT CARGO: We will customize for your unique project needs – from a comprehensive, pre-shipment evaluation of potential risk, costs and delivery schedules, to route and port surveys, coordination of proper packaging of components required documentation handling, and transportation mode analysis. Every shipment is coordinated with tailored plans, and even the most demanding projects are executed with care and precision.
- LOGISTICS CONSULTING: JPLogistics, Inc. provides customers with the information, guidance and strategies to helps companies improve customer service operations and develop cost-effective solutions for supply chain, warehouse, material handling, and distribution issues.