The Leschaco Group is a global logistics service provider that combines Hanseatic tradition with cosmopolitanism and a spirit of innovation. “Experienced. Dedicated. Customized.” This is a fitting summary of the company’s philosophy: On the basis of decade-long experience teams of specialists set up customized solutions.
Leschaco Inc was founded under the name of Lexzau, Scharbau in Hamburg in 1879 by Wilhelm Lexzau and Julius Scharbau. In 1992, Jörg Conrad became the owner and active managing director of the international Leschaco Group.
In our comprehensive logistics solutions from one source this is demonstrated, among other things, by the high process transparency, made possible by uniform IT frameworks worldwide.
Leschaco Inc is active in the fields of sea- and air freight, tank containers as well as contract cargo logistics. With our worldwide logistics solutions we are a reliable partner of leading companies in the machinery and plant engineering industry, automotive industry, chemical industry and associated sectors, consumer goods, and pharmaceuticals.
Leschaco Inc Advantages
- SEA FREIGHT: FCL, LCL, Projects and Special equipment
- AIR FREIGHT: Leschaco Air Charter Service
- TANK CONTAINER
- CONTRACT LOGISTICS
- INTERMODAL TRANSPORTS: LESCHACO Rail
- SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
- MACHINERY AND PLANT ENGINEERING
- CHEMICAL AND RELATED SEGMENTS
- CONSUMER GOODS
- ELECTRONIC BILL OF LADING EB/L
- INTERNATIONAL WASTE LOGISTICS
- TRAINING AND CONSULTING SERVICES: Management systems, Hazardous goods and Safety & Compliance