Ocean Network Express was established on July 7, 2017 by the integration of ‘K’ Line, MOL and NYK.
The Holding company was set up in Japan on July 7th 2017 and simultaneously a business management company was established in Singapore.
Regional headquarters have been established in Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, USA and Brazil and services commenced in April 2018.
They will further expand the number of ports in the future to Asia, North America, Europe, the Mediterranean Sea and the Middle East, also planning to expand their direct service to perform a wide cargo service coverage.
Ocean Network Express fleet size is 1,611,060 TEU which is the 6th largest in the world (as of September 2021). Operations will be performed through a fleet of 220 vessels, including 46 super-large ships, such as the world largest 20,000TEU container-ships, in a service network covering over 106 countries around the world.
Ocean Network Express Advantages
- Breaking through conventions to make ideas into reality quickly
- Respect individual diversity to build a team that can work together to create new value
- Best Practice
- Continuing to improve ourselves based on the knowledge cultivated internally and externally to deliver the best services
- Leveraging on individual strengths and continuing to meet challenge without fear of failure
- Pursuing the best quality that always exceeds customer expectations
- Delivering stable, sustainable and professional services
- Delivering services that contribute to the customer’s business through self innovation and creativity
- Customer Satisfaction
- Focus on customer needs well and deliver satisfaction that exceeds expectations