Seven Seas Shipping USA, Inc., is led by Licensed Customs Broker Hansel D’Souza, who has
35+ years of experience in Air Freight, Container & Land Transportation, and Warehousing.
We are a Licensed Customers Brokerage House and offer Customs Clearance Nationwide.
To help your business with all of your inbound Customs clearances.
Seven Seas Shipping USA, Inc., has a network of international business intelligence and scientific management that aids in the analysis, design, discovery, planning, execution, and evaluations of the right logistics solution that steers you toward a strategic business advantage.
Utilizing our global strategic partners, we provide a wide range of logistics services ranging from domestic transportation to international air and sea freight services.
Our mission is to create integrated supply chain solutions for our customers and enhance every business transaction with the appropriate value.
Seven Seas Shipping USA Advantages
- FULL CONTAINER LOAD (FCL) OCEAN FREIGHT
- Seven Seas Shipping USA, Inc. is a Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) Approved NVOCC and Ocean Freight Forwarder.
- We provide Flexible & Strategic Freight Forwarding plans to suit your requirements.
- (LCL) LESS THAN CONTAINER LOAD CONSOLIDATOR
- Seven Seas Shipping USA, Inc., is a Less than Container Load (LCL) Consolidator and handles break-bulk shipments to and from the U.S., India, and the Middle East.
- As an Ocean Freight Consolidator, we are committed to delivering the highest level of customer service and support.
- AIR FREIGHT
- LOCAL & GLOBAL
- Seven Seas Shipping USA, Inc. provides Air Freight Management solutions for importers and exporters worldwide.
- We handle Air Freight throughout the USA and around the globe with most major airlines.
- OVERSIZED OR PROJECT CARGO SOLUTIONS
- Seven Seas Shipping USA, Inc., customers enjoy not only customized services but also tailor-made evaluation criteria to guarantee strategic compliance to the business demands.
- We provide the Most Efficient and Cost – Effective methods required to transport Oversized or Project Cargo to and from the USA, including both exports and imports.
- Trucking FTL / LTL
- FTL / LTL