Sisto International Shipping is a globally integrated freight forwarder founded in 1936. As an international freight forwarder, we are licensed and bonded by the Federal Maritime commission as an Ocean Intermediary.
We provide full container loads (FCL), less than container loads (LCL), break-bulk cargo, automobile shipments, hazardous shipments, household goods, out of gauge and project cargo.
Through our extensive experience and relationships with all the major Carriers, we are able to provide competitive rates and an extremely high degree of responsiveness and service to virtually any port around the globe.
Throughout the years we have become a trusted partner to our clients assisting them through the complex world of international trade.
Sisto International Shipping advantages
• ELECTRONIC ENTRY PROCESSING (ABI)
• REMOTE LOCATION FILING
• PAYMENT OF DUITES ON BEHALF OF CLIENT VIA ACH
• WAREHOUSE ENTRIES FOR BONDED CARGO
• IMPORT SECURITY FILING
• TARRIFF CLASSIFICATIONS SERVICE (BINDING RULING LETTERS)
• QUOTA/VISA ENTRIES
• TRANSPORTATION IN BOND ENTRIES (IE, T&E, etc.)
• EXPORT VALIDATION SERVICES FOR SELF PROPELLED VEHICLES