TexLab Drug Testing will work with your Company to design, execute and manage your Drug and Alcohol testing program. Our Goal at Texlab Drug Testing is to provide you with quality Drug testing services.
All of our staff is experienced and trained in forensic chain-of-custody protocols and procedures.
This includes certification to conduct US DOT (Department of Transportation) exams and Non-DOT Screenings.
TexLab Drug Testing Advantages
- Drug Testing via Urine with MRO (Medical Review Officer) or CPC (Certified Professional Collector) results.
- Testing for the following authorities: HHS, NRC and US DOT including FMCSA, FAA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA and USCG.
- Testing for the following reasons: Pre-employment, Random, Post Accident, Reasonable Suspicion, Follow-up and Return to Duty.
- Alcohol Testing via Breathalyzer or Saliva Strips with CPC certified results.
- US DOT results provided in less than 24 hours if non-positive and administrative results in less than 15 minutes.
- US DOT Consortia random selection services including independent pools for large carriers at desired cycles with a minimum of a quarterly basis.
- Employee awareness training based on CFR Title 49 Part §382.603 depending on schedule (Fees applicable).
- 24/7 Secure and private online access of: Chain of custody forms, MRO certified results, Quarterly Random selections, Quarterly summary result pages, Annual MIS forms, Consortia contract, D/A Policy and reasonable suspicion certificates for your company.
- Drug and Alcohol Policy development for US DOT and administrative companies at no cost.
- Access to a total of 1,400 collection sites across the United States.
- Online assistance in identifying a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP).
- On-site drug and alcohol screening services.
- After-hour drug and alcohol screening services including weekends.
- Results can be reported online, fax, and e-mail