We are a well-established and licensed customs broker in the Southern California, known for our exceptional service in brokering and freight forwarding for global ocean and air cargo. With over a decade of professional experience, we take pride in delivering great customer service at a competitive low cost.
Your business is our passion. If you are looking for a reliable custom broker who has the knowledge and experience to ensure the smooth handling of your freight and customs clearance needs, contact us and we will discuss your logistical importing or exporting needs. Our primary goal is to successfully and efficiently clear imports on all types of merchandise through U.S. Customs.
Our Customs Brokerage Service covers the entire country with qualified staff knowledgeable in all import and export procedures and requirements. In addition to the various governmental regulatory requirements, we also provide valuable assistance to importers in technical areas such as valuation and product classification. We’re linked electronically to U.S. Customs through the Automated Broker Interface (ABI).
TRANSWORLD CHB, INC. Customs Brokerage is your one-stop-shop for customs brokerage needs, from classification to clearance to post-entry services. Our uniform processes and eCommerce abilities help make sure procedures are done right the first time.
TRANSWORLD CHB, INC. Customs Brokerage has the resources, the people and the technology to provide excellence and innovation in customs brokerage services.
Transworld CHB Advantages
Our customs brokerage services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Management of imports and exports via land, sea, and air
- Duty and tax calculation
- Customs bonds
- Protest preparation and filing
- Follow-up on liquidation issues
- Notification of changes in duty and tax information worldwide
- Bonded warehousing
- Cartage service
- FDA regulated merchandise
- Raw chemicals and chemical products
- Fish & Wildlife regulated merchandise
- Duty drawback program: Fully automated system expedites refund claims & Dedicated team provides all drawback and related services
We specialize in the following areas:
- Informal ABI and non-ABI entry
- OGA (FDA, FCC, USDA, DOT, Fish & Wildlife)
- Wearing Apparel & Textile
- Personal Effect
- Temporary Importation
- Duty Drawback
- Warehouse entry
- Post entry and Protest
- ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing)
- Remote Location Filing
- Immediate Export and In-transit
We can file the customs single transaction bond and continuous bond coverage for the customer and provide cargo insurance for the shipment. We can clear shipments electronically from different ports in the US via our remote filing service.