Founded in 1984 as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier, Troy Container Line has become one of the largest companies in its industry. Troy Container Line serves the needs of more than 2,000 customers with 1,000 destinations on six continents with FCL and LCL import and export services. Since Troy’s inception, founder Michael Troy realized his NVOCC could provide individual shippers with better service than the standard steamship lines. For over thirty two years, this has become the driving force behind every facet of Troy Container Line’s operations. This is exemplified in the company’s mission statement, which is to provide the ultimate in personalized customer service.
As stated above, Troy Container Line is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and care to our global customer base. This includes the freight forwarding agents who call on us for fast, efficient services at competitive rates.
As an NVOCC, we are a neutral entity who partners with others performing freight forwarding services to ensure cargo or freight moving from point of origin to its final destination does so quickly and cost-effectively.
Troy Container Line Advantages:
- LCL and FCL import rates and services
- Nationwide CFS destinations
- Service from more than 1,000 global destinations
- Door-to-door services
- FCL Shipping Services: full-container load (FCL) shipping, at the most competitive rates. From start to finish or from your cargo’s point of origin to its final destination, Troy Container Line will handle each and every step of the FCL export journey.
- LCL Shipping Services: Our LCL shipping and consolidation services include providing the most competitive door pick-up pricing, as well as the flexibility of dropping LCL cargo locally at any one of our 21 conveniently located warehouses.
Prepared to assist the forwarding community in need of shipping household goods and transporting automobiles and household goods, as well as providing support for military and corporate relocations, Troy Container Line has long-standing relationships with relocation professionals to ensure national and international moves are handled with the highest level of customer service and care.