United Cargo® delivers business-friendly service via the cargo capacity of the world’s most comprehensive route network – nearly 4,500 flights a day to 339 airports operated by United Airlines and United Express.
United Cargo operates a mainline fleet of more than 720 aircraft, including 170 wide-bodies, and the Company carried over 3.2 billion cargo ton miles in 2017.
With U.S. hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C., and enhanced service to and from Asia and Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East, United Cargo can quickly transport customers’ shipments to and from virtually any city in the world.
United Cargo is committed to award-winning customer service with industry-leading operational and on-time performance. They believe that making United a great place to work will result in employees who are more committed than ever to delighting their customers.
United Cargo Advantages
- Lifesaving medical and emergency shipments.
- Economical and reliable air freight service.
- Expedited service for priority shipments.
- The fastest service for small packages.
- Transportation and monitoring for high-value items.
- Safe and comfortable transport for your pets.
- Specialized service for funeral shipments.
- Prioritized cool or controlled room temperature shipments.